Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project documentation effort and complex BOM releases, coinciding them with project release schedule and manufacturing process readiness.
- Coordinate with team members for proper planning and execution of inquiries and / or orders.
- Execute project plan, track & update project status.
- Produce client instruction manuals providing and describing BOM, schematics, testing procedures.
- Maintain and promote clear communication for smooth transition.
- Perform required tasks relate to basic engineering as well as research-related activities involve with proper selection and sizing of pumps.
- Communicate with clients as well as our distributors regarding Inquiries as well as orders.
- Having the knowledge of engineering drawings and documentation will be added as an advantage
Role:Back Office Operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional AreaCustomer Success, Service & Operations
Role CategoryBack Office
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HIS Pumps And Systems
- HIS Pumps and systems private limited ( Formerly known as Harsh Industrial Services ) has been offering industry solutions that are safe, Reliable and efficient solutions for the fluid handling needs of the industry
- We take pride in being one of the few companies in the Country which can provide solutions for solid handling, liquid handling and industrial process gas handling applications across various industrial segments
- With more than 25 years of experience, we have been at the forefront of providing solutions for Hazardous, Toxic, Flammable, corrosive, Erosive and hard to handle application needs of the industry across the country.
Corporate Video: https://youtu.be/4Qjwd2Sicjk
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:HIS Pumps And Systems
Address:408-409 BLOCK A,SIGNET PLAZA,BEHIND ISCON HEIGHTS, VADODARA, GUJARAT, INDIA